New Print!

New Print!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

why am i awake?

...8+ hours of driving. 7 hours of polo. What a day. Where do I begin? the plan changed so many times yesterday I had no idea where we would end up, but MBP took a trip to Washington yesterday. We decided to go check out Spokanes club first and try and bring them down to Pullman with us. They weren't there, but we did find their court...very niiice looking. Wish we could of got a chance to meet the fellas, but i'm sure someday. Anyways, then after driving around Spokane for too long we made our descent down south to Pullman. I think we pulled in around 3 and played till the cows came home..jeez. A LOT of polo, and i'm feelin it today, a few scratches and pulled muscles, a bent chain ring and a back wheel that looks like it's about to fall apart. Totally worth it. Huge thanks to the whole Pullman crew for showing us such a good time...By far, the funnest/ most intense day of polo we've ever had...We got some pics, which I'm going to try and get my hands on today to give the day a little justice. There was also some video taken that I would love to see, maybe someday. There's so much I want to talk about, but it's a little too early for my brain yet..I guess big thanks to pullman for the amazing time and i'm sure we'll be seeing you guys in the near future! More on this trip when I get some pics. Keep playing polo! (maybe not today though)....here's a map of where we went yesterday..
p.s. today is mallet making day..thanks Pullman for all the supplies, what a bunch of sweethearts!

2 comments:

  1. Great Polo, MBP! Thank you for making the long trip over we had great time. We gave you our best play for seven hours and you all matched it well. Jeremy, Kyle, and Kevin see you all soon some where in the poloverse!

    ReplyDelete